Here's Cameron in his Gramma's giraffe boots
And Cami at Papa's new "bowling table"
Here's Brendan's latest masterpiece, a seascape
Cami fell asleep with his hands folded...so sweet!
We went to the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and Western Heritage Museum with Granny sometime during this month. Granny probably would've liked to look more but that's awfully hard with a busy 2 year old!
Here's a picture of Brendan in the Old Town jail!
Fall was showing it's beauty
Ye haw!
Brendan running from the camera again! I thought we were done with this stage!
Cami had a ton of fun cooking on the range!
Cameron plays quite a long time when he gets to sit at the table with daddy's legos. I can get quite a bit accomplished during these times!
I took 5 home school boys + Cami to the Omniplex this week and we had lots of fun!
Cami & Brendan have been building castles with the castle block set Laura sent from Germany last year. Well, to be truthful, Brendan does most of the building and Cami LOVES to bomb them!
And a few more pics from Thanksgiving Day
Last but not least, look at the COOL I-Spy Quilt that Barbie made for Cami! Now we're ready for road trips! Thank you, Barb! You rock!
3 comments:
WOW you have had a busy month. Let'e see if I can comment on everything. I love the sea scape painting... Brendan is truly talented. I thought he was over the stage of hiding from the camera, too. Love the fall beauty pics... you are great with the camera.
Cameron is so sweet.... folding his hands while he sleeps. The Cowboy Museum looks like fun.
Are you at your mom's house where the pool table is? Is that her front room?? If so, is she making a new collection??? Just kidding.
Thanks for catching up. ♥ the Uppercase Living things.... great job.
Glad the Cameron likes the quilt.
seriously, you have to print that picture of Cam sleeping. Good heavens, that is precious. I am thinking a BIG print... I have three rather large frames if you need one =)
you are always having so much fun up there...
Barbie, I HAD collections I got to unpack when Steve set up his game room, bar coasters, steins and shot glasses :-)Plus 50 lbs of beads from Mardi Gras 2005.....
I had almost forgotten I had them
Post a Comment