Here is the siding removed...you can see the metal lining of the fireplace & chimney.
Papa Cooper helped us set up Great Grampa's Christmas train. Cameron loved it!
Look how tall this boy is!
Even dad helped put ornaments on the tree.
I love finding the forgotten goodies that I bought the previous year during the after Christmas shopping! I love my new tree skirt!
Brendan loves to look at all the ornaments we've collected over the years.
And we're through! If only we can keep Cami and the cats from breaking anything this year!
Cami and I tackled Christmas cookies. First we made 8 dozen sugar cookies for our home school Christmas party.
And then I made 120 Butter Spritz Cookies (doubled) with my Great Gramma's (Langendoerfer?) cookie press.

2 comments:
i almost spit on my computer when i saw that "yes, please remember, do not let your children play with christmas ornaments" and then the picture of Curry with the vacuum. Oh my! thanks for the belly laugh tonight!
I am glad JC can do that work for you too... looks like it would cost a ton for labor. good thing you are making him all those cookies =) you ARE bringing some of them down with you, right??? =)
and, where is your couch? just wondered, cannot picture this set-up at all...
Okay, so when I called you at 8:30 this morning asking for the sugar cookie recipe.. did that give you the clue that I "quickly" looked at your blog? Because I actually looked at it tonight; I see the recipe is there(I am still trying to learn how to do that little thing).
Isn't being a homeowner loads of fun??? I love when a small project turns into a major project. We had that happen with the master bathroom. It is great to have a handy man living under your roof.
I am with Amanda... are you bringing some of the cookies here? I haven't started baking yet.
Can't wait to see you,
Post a Comment