I painted several coats, sanded edges and then stained them
And began applying expressions
Here's one I did for JC
Here is my table at a Open House this weekend
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are so good!!!!! In fact, Martha would be impressed with the stuff you do!!! And I bet she would tell you if she could. I know Jessica will be so proud to have the one for Taelyn's room!!!!!!!!
I agree with Margaret... but Wathc out Martha... we have a new girl on the block and she ain't(I know not proper) messin' around. What a great job you are doing. Can't wait to see more.
2 comments:
You are so good!!!!! In fact, Martha would be impressed with the stuff you do!!! And I bet she would tell you if she could. I know Jessica will be so proud to have the one for Taelyn's room!!!!!!!!
I agree with Margaret... but Wathc out Martha... we have a new girl on the block and she ain't(I know not proper) messin' around.
What a great job you are doing. Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment