Well Planned Day

Monday, November 3, 2008

More from last week

Here's more from last week...
Cameron wearing mom's shoes...he he he

This is Cameron's response when we told him that we cut the top off the pumpkin!

Here's JC masterpiece (along with Bren & mine's)
Happy Halloween!

Granny bought us popcorn-on-the-cob at the Pumpkin Patch. Cool stuff!
For a greater effect, we didn't use a bowl! What fun! What mess!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Your title to your blog is so correct... always an adventure.

Wonder what Cammie's response will be if Brendan eats the head off of a gingerbread person this Christmas season????

I didn't know there was such a thing as popcorn on the cob. I always thought it was for decoration.

amanda said...

I love that picture - oh the horror!!!

I tried talking Wil into that popcorn (they had it at the commissary), it looks as though maybe I am glad he wouldn't go for it =)