I just got done with a fun Uppercase Living project. I (still)LOVE this stuff! I have 2 parties, 1 Make & Take Party and 1 MOPS Open House and one home based businesses Open House for November.
Hubby made the blocks. Just 2x4s. It cost very little to make. I'm selling the blocks for $2 each but you could make them for much less. UL product for them is about $24. A lot of my customers have put their last names on them. That's why I needed an example. It's been a HOT product!
I just couldn't have imagined what a fantastic item they become. Just hard to believe I got when they were "nothing", now they are wonderful! Sure easy to see way everybody wants them!!!
4 comments:
ooohhhh la la
for reals
love it. Where did you get the blocks???
How much will it cost to make those cute little things????
Hubby made the blocks. Just 2x4s. It cost very little to make. I'm selling the blocks for $2 each but you could make them for much less. UL product for them is about $24. A lot of my customers have put their last names on them. That's why I needed an example. It's been a HOT product!
I just couldn't have imagined what a fantastic item they become. Just hard to believe I got when they were "nothing", now they are wonderful! Sure easy to see way everybody wants them!!!
Post a Comment