he he!
A question from Thursday's journaling: How can you make Him a bigger part of each day? This is so hard! It seems like my To Do list is never ending-always growing! We live such BUSY, BUSY, BUSY lives! I am re-committing to having the computer on less. Hopefully that will help.
Day 22 - Love is Faithful
I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the Lord. ~Hosea 2:20
As Christians, love is the basis of our whole identity.
Our spiritual rebirth ~John 3:16
Greatest commandment ~Luke 10:27
What sets us apart ~John 13:35
Root of our existence ~Ephesians 3:17
Expressed with passion ~1 Peter 4:8
We're to always get better at it ~1 Thessalonians 3:12
We are called to love, even when we are rejected.
Love your enemies ~Luke 6:27-28 and Luke 6:35
Don't just love those who love you ~Luke 6:32-33
It begins with Christ's love. I can give undeserved love to my spouse because God gave undeserved love to me - repeatedly, enduringly.
A question from Thursday's journaling: How can you make Him a bigger part of each day? This is so hard! It seems like my To Do list is never ending-always growing! We live such BUSY, BUSY, BUSY lives! I am re-committing to having the computer on less. Hopefully that will help.
Day 22 - Love is Faithful
I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the Lord. ~Hosea 2:20
As Christians, love is the basis of our whole identity.
Our spiritual rebirth ~John 3:16
Greatest commandment ~Luke 10:27
What sets us apart ~John 13:35
Root of our existence ~Ephesians 3:17
Expressed with passion ~1 Peter 4:8
We're to always get better at it ~1 Thessalonians 3:12
We are called to love, even when we are rejected.
Love your enemies ~Luke 6:27-28 and Luke 6:35
Don't just love those who love you ~Luke 6:32-33
It begins with Christ's love. I can give undeserved love to my spouse because God gave undeserved love to me - repeatedly, enduringly.
TODAY'S DARE
LOVE IS A CHOICE, NOT A FEELING. IT IS AN INITIATED ACTION, NOT A KNEE-JERK REACTION. CHOOSE TODAY TO BE COMMITTED TO LOVE EVEN IF YOUR SPOUSE HAS LOST MOST OF THEIR INTEREST IN RECEIVING IT. SAY TO THEM TODAY IN WORDS SIMILAR TO THESE, "I LOVE YOU. PERIOD. I CHOOSE TO LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME IN RETURN."
I have chosen the faithful way. ~Psalm 119:30
The whole time I've been blogging, Cami has been at the table with Daddy's legos. He keeps saying, "I build something interesting". What a hoot!
1 comment:
continue to pray for you...
I hope Cam did "build something interesting." don't you love when they bust out with the multi-syllable words???
Post a Comment