This past week was pretty calm, with nothing exciting to blog about. At least no great pictures! Sunday we graduated from Financial Peace University. Yay! Our only debt is a fairly small student loan but we've made more headway on it these last few months than ever before. Our finances/budget are flowing smoother than before and we have a plan and goal. Very exciting.
Thursday was my doctor appointment. I measured only 1-1/2 cm. Unfortunately my visit caused a trip to the labor & delivery for some bleeding and 2-1/2 hours of very consistent contractions. Fortunately, baby is fine and (maybe unfortunately) contractions were false.
Friday, JC's dad & Sharon came into town and took us out for a very yummy Asian meal at Lidos. I ♥ Lidos. I made the boys pose for a picture before dinner.
After dinner, we went to their hotel and the boys swam for a little bit. The water was cold but I know they still had fun.
Cameron sported his Spider Man swim shorts and the new goggles Granny bought him. He seemed fearless now that he had goggles!
Brendan enjoyed swimming a few laps. He has been thinking about joining a swim team in the fall. Hopefully he can get some practice time in this summer.
Can you see the marks from the goggles? Didn't complain a bit about them, though. He sure likes doing what his brother does.
We have no big plans for the weekend, so Caitlin is welcome to come any day now. Bags are mostly packed, all major and most minor errands and chores are done. Contractions tease me everyday now but rarely are they consistent. I know it will be here before we know it, but it's quite a bit of anticipation to deal with.
2 comments:
the waiting is so hard... especially when you feel certain that NOW is the perfect time.
I hope you are resting well while waiting.
Looks like y'all are still having lots of fun. And congrats on graduating from FPU! WOOHOO!
Okay, so I don't know where to show my vote in comments, so I just picked this daily blog to comment on. My vote is for Tuesday, June 8th.
Post a Comment