Well Planned Day

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Park Time

Another day down. 20 days until my due date (yes, of course I'm counting!). We got a call this morning from Nate & Josie's mom inviting us to join them at the Route 66 park.

It was a beautiful morning and we had a great time hanging out and playing with friends. Nate & Josie brought bread and the kids had a blast feeding the geese and their little babies!




Nate & Cameron were impressed with Brendan's climbing abilities!

What fun times!

After a quick lunch, I had my doctor appointment. Baby seems to be doing well. I am dilated to 1 cm and I measured 38 cm today. I also lost 1 pound from last week. It has been painful to even walk today. I'll chalk that up to the last two days on my feet and hope that tomorrow is better!

We have lots of days with little plans so we'll see what else we can do to keep ourselves busy. Lots of opportunities for fun with the boys!

And JC's last day of teaching is tomorrow!
I think we're celebrating Saturday with dinner out and a movie with the kids!

3 comments:

amanda said...

so nice that JC is almost done.

put your feet up today and drink a gallon or so of water.

enjoy your countdown!

Mom said...

Cute pics - hang in there babe, you can do it!!! :-) In a few years, you won't even remember all this.

Leslie said...

Brendan does love to climb, doesn't he?!?!

Dinner & a movie sound like a fun way to celebrate! Enjoy. :)