Cameron, age 3
The boys spent Tuesday and Wednesday night in Lawton with Granny. It was great to have them back today.
Cameron hugged my belly today and said, "Let's pray for Caitlin". And then proceeded:
Dear Jesus, Help Caitlin to live, and grow, and eat, and drink, and grow. Amen.
Oh how that warmed this mom's heart!
Cameron is into anything and everything boy. Loves to pretend to blow stuff up, sword fight. He can tell a fish tale, and does so daily. Don't tell him it's a good story or a great imagination. He'll tell you it's real. He is very much into "Watch me, watch" or "Love, mom" and he won't stop saying it until you watch. All of it.
He's a fun little guy with a great imagination, full of energy and a great, big heart. I'm blessed to be his mom.
1 comment:
Oh Cam!
I can hardly wait for him to meet his baby sister! I am sure he is going to say so many adorable things... and I bet his stories will get even better too ;)
Post a Comment