My sisters and mom threw a Baby Sprinkle for Caitlin. There was lots of yummy food, good friends and family to share in the celebrating!


It was a wonderful time and we received lots of wonderful gifts for Baby Girl.


Here's a great shot of "the guys"

And some dear homeschooling friends couldn't make it to the Sprinkle so they threw a little surprise shower for me!


It was wonderful to spend the morning with friends, again, celebrating Baby Cait (and eating good food!). She has received so much from so many wonderful friends and family members. We are forever grateful!

And some dear homeschooling friends couldn't make it to the Sprinkle so they threw a little surprise shower for me!


It was wonderful to spend the morning with friends, again, celebrating Baby Cait (and eating good food!). She has received so much from so many wonderful friends and family members. We are forever grateful!
Isn't this just the best picture of Cami & me?!
Belly Size...
Here is a picture of me with Cameron. This was taken 9 days prior to his due date.
And here I am 21 days prior to Caitlin's due date.
I have felt smaller with this pregnancy but when I look at pictures, I seem at least as big.



2 comments:
I know you won't believe this, but you look really good... and YES, that picture of you with Cam is adorable!
That is a good picture! And I do think you are smaller, at least comparing the 2 pictures yo posted!
Post a Comment