Well Planned Day

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Patiently waiting...kinda

Bedding - check
Clothes washed and put away - check
Car seat installed - check
Bags packed - mostly
Freezer meals made - check
House cleaned - check

Contractions come and go most days this week. But each day there seem to be more of them.

So, now it's a waiting game. Waiting, enjoying time with the boys. Anticipating meeting sweet, little Caitlin. It is not always a patient wait, but a wait nonetheless.

Today the boys and I headed to the zoo before Brendan's art lesson with Great Gramma. It rained before we arrived, it rained after we left. It was perfectly dry the entire time we were there.


The peacocks ran about freely and there seemed to be a lot of them.

We posed for my 37 week picture!

And I think this guy posed for me!!!


Red pandas are so cute! So are monkeys!


I'm always amazed at the colors in God's creations. So vibrant and beautiful!

I was quite surprised the Cam would hold a lorakeet. He did good! And no one got pooped on!



It was a wonderful day to spend waiting, enjoying the boys and all of God's creatures!

Tomorrow...who knows!

5 comments:

amanda said...

its always a good day when nobody gets pooped on...

how awesome that you got dry-time at the zoo on a rainy day!

Barbie said...

Praying for you during this time. Sounds like everything is ready... including you.

Love the pics of the boys. I notice Bren is allowing more pics of himself lately.

Granny said...

Wonderful day at the zoo. I didn't know there were red pandas. Cameron sure did well with the bird. Your are sure right...mighty, fine monkeys!!!!!

Our Army of Six said...

Great pictures. Are the boys getting excited?

Mom said...

The peacocks were mating - that's why they are all out and about. We got to witness a couple at the Ostrich Egg Breakfast :-) Love the zoo, and my one time of year to go.