Stories in the life of our family
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!did you paint that from the template? at first I thought you had some fancy decal or something, but now I think you actually painted it. either way, its so adorable. does Cam love it?
ADORABLE!!!! You are so talented!!!!
I did cheat a little - I blew up and printed out the green dino and then traced him. So it wasn't free hand...Cam saw the picture of the green one while putting together this blog and said, "I want a green one"...never can win!
I love your friendly, smiling dino! Much better than HL and more pegs too boot.
awesome job! So great that JC can cut it out for you!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
did you paint that from the template? at first I thought you had some fancy decal or something, but now I think you actually painted it.
either way, its so adorable. does Cam love it?
ADORABLE!!!! You are so talented!!!!
I did cheat a little - I blew up and printed out the green dino and then traced him. So it wasn't free hand...
Cam saw the picture of the green one while putting together this blog and said, "I want a green one"...never can win!
I love your friendly, smiling dino! Much better than HL and more pegs too boot.
awesome job! So great that JC can cut it out for you!!!
Post a Comment