I previously made her crib blanket so all I needed was the crib bumper. My plan was to make it without a pattern and I was looking forward to some quite time to figure it out.
I only had to rip a few stitches out and it came together rather quickly - except for needing more fabric...and Hobby Lobby didn't carry it anymore. But in the end, it worked out well.
I think I would like sewing more if it involved less ironing!
Anyway, here is Caity's pretty crib...
It felt great to accomplish such a big task, and if I do say so myself, it looks so pretty!
We're down to about 4 weeks. Time is flying by fast. I am more exhausted than I've been since the beginning. But I am being diligent to take a rest (if not a nap) every afternoon. This helps me keep some sanity in the evenings. We have a busy weekend and next weekend we hope to take a mini - family vacation. After that, we'll just be counting days until we can meet baby Cait.
1 comment:
that looks so great Jenn! Yeah for you! your baby girl will look so sweet in there!
Post a Comment