Well Planned Day

Monday, February 15, 2010

Caitlin's Projects

Here is Caitlin's baby blanket that I made. This will be her crib blanket. I am also making the crib bumper but I haven't started that yet.


While surfing around, I came across this blog that shows how to make a diaper changing pad for the diaper bag. We had a store bought one for Cameron and loved it. So using fabric already in my stash, here is what I made:

Here it is, laid out. It will hold a couple diapers and a small wipes container.

I'm enjoying making stuff for baby Caitlin. I don't have much else in the plans except a nursing cover and the crib bumper. We'll see. We still have just over 100 days to go!

3 comments:

Barbie said...

pretty. You are doing a great job. I love it all.

100 days isn't that long...it will be here before you know it.

amanda said...

wow. 100 more days and then there will be a baby girl!

love the stuff, you are doing a super job! I am sure you will think of some more projects for yourself in the next 100 days...

sincerely, your dorky friend =)

mom Cooper said...

and it's so soft and cuddly too! I got to feel it. Great Job Jenn...