Well Planned Day

Friday, December 19, 2008

Takin' blood (because he wasn't givin' willingly!)

Cameron's visit went well today. The doctor didn't think his problem is related to hormones because growth hormones would make him grow taller but he would lose weight. Weight is really more of a problem than height since he has grown a little taller. He has not gained 1 pound in over 6 months though!

They did a hand X-Ray to check his bone growth and then drew FOUR vials of blood. That was really hard on Cami, and mommy. They are testing for Celiacs Disease, Thyroid Disorder, and 2 other things.

It's been a long day. I have read 2 Love Dares but I probably won't post them until Sunday or Monday. We're off to visit Jan, Sharon, Aaron, Hilerey and Brittany tomorrow and Sunday is my mom's cookie exchange (YAY!)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

amanda said...

hope you have a great weekend. I am sure the cookie exchange will be fun - y'all are some serious cookie bakers!

I am glad you made it through the doc appointment. I am sure that wasn't a fun time for any of you. Continued prayers for all. =)♥