Well Planned Day

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Snowmen

I promise...no children were hurt in the process of making this mini-film. The only time Cameron EVER cried was when I made them come in and dry off and warm up!

4 comments:

amanda said...

too fun!

amanda said...

when the *bleep* are you getting back to the love dare?

amanda said...

gosh I hope you thought that was funny

Anonymous said...

Brendan, I love your little boogie dance on the trampoline (were you trying to get the snow out of your pants? DO it for me next time you come over :-)


Cam , you are quite fearless! Bet you did get cold though. :-)

Jenn, you are such a loving woman, I see the humor you have about life, turning bad into good, everytime I read your blog. AND...once again, your photo talent is showing:-)

Love you all,

Mom and Gramma