In my Mom & Dad's neighborhood, several houses
(maybe 4 or 6) have joined together in their Christmas lights display. Some how they have
synchronized it to music and the music is on a station on the FM radio!!! This was pretty wild. I remember seeing stuff like this last year on the web but
JC always said it was fake. Guess not.
Must'a cost a lot of money, though!
There were TONS of cars so I didn't get the best of video but you'll get the idea!
2 comments:
wow.
that is rad.
i wonder if some of my neighbors would be game for something like that next year...
sounds like Cam liked the show!
That's too cool. Amanda, I am sure you can get your neighbors to do that next year. Wondering what housing would say about that????
There's a project for JC for next year. hee hee
Have a safe trip here.
Post a Comment