Bren & Cami hanging out by the fireplace while we watch Wall-e
I made a Crayon Cozi for Cameron...Thanks Amanda, for the great idea & tips!
Here it is rolled up
While trying to get Cameron to eat, we try almost anything. Here he is "cooking" with Raisin Bran and fruit cocktail. He ate most of both!
Bren, Sam & Zoe snuggling
Cami enjoyed spending time with his "Papa Jan"
Uncle Aaron was very festive
Some of us played a few hours of Mexican dominoes (I think that's what they called it.) Sharon won most rounds but it was a lot of fun anyway! Brittany and I finally gave up on trying to beat her!
Cameron even had fun playing dominoes with us
Cameron was VERY excited about opening gifts. This picture shows his face as he realized the present was a huge dump truck!
Brendan got a really cool set of night vision goggles. He loves these!
Cameron loves his Bosch hard hat and goggles from Aaron & Hilerey
Here are the cookies I made for my mom's cookie exchange
LOOK at all these cookies!
3 comments:
Love the all of the pics. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
We ♥ ya'll
such fun...
1. wow, that was a lot of cookies!
2. Cam's face is so adorable when he is opening his present (and watching Wall-E)
3.love that the guys dressed up to deliver cookies to the neighbors.
♥ amanda
and p.s.
your crayon cozy looks great & I like your new header.
Brad called mid-comment last night ;)
Post a Comment