Well Planned Day

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally: A down day

Whew. It's been quite a week. Two weeks, even. I'm finally getting over a nasty cold. There's snow outside. We're toasty warm inside. Here's our week-in-review!

Can you say Not Good! Hmmm...this recipe just didn't work for me.


Cameron's ready for a camp fire!


Peanut butter and jelly chocolate cups

Can't go wrong with mom's Magic Cookie Bars (I leave the nuts off, though)


Bella got down with Guitar Hero at our family dinner on Saturday


Cameron helped me work on Christmas gifts


Brendan helped dad clean up after finishing the fireplace home repair


Probably one of my FAVORITE all time cookies, chocolate covered cherry cookies. Or as JC likes to tease me, Black Betties.


More Magic Cookie Bars, these with butterscotch chips added...boy I love my husband. Butterscotch is up there with lemon as far as I'm concerned! Probably worse! Do any of my sisters like butterscotch?


I put together the Christmas party for our Mustang home school group. We decorated TONS of cookies, made ornaments, played a game and ate some treats. What fun!


Here's just SOME of the cookies the group decorated!


Cami making an ornament


Dad & Cam playing


Brendan & Cameron got out in the snow this morning. Brendan's is seriously hoping for a White Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody I know has been BUSY!!! Richard can hardly wait to test the cookies - including the one you don't like. He's not too sure you could make a bad cookie. There's nothing like snow in December.....

Always an Adventure said...

Those top cookies went straight into the trash. They weren't even solid...more like a sheet of crumbs.

amanda said...

I am with Richard in the anxious to try the cookies department. Yum. Ok, those top ones, though, I might've passed on them.

You guys have been having fun up there. And snow. Remember, let's not mention it to Wilson

Barbie said...

Finally found you again. Your new blog was in an email some where and I found it.

I thought that I was busy. We will be baking again now that school is out.

We are jealous of the snow. Let's not bring that up when you come 'round here.