Perhaps the toughest dare in the book.
But if there's to be any hope for your marriage, this challenge must absolutely be taken seriously.
Your unforgiveness, anger and bitterness will make you a prisoner. Your freedom is dependent on your forgiveness.
But how do you do it? You release your anger and the responsibility for judging this person to the Lord.
Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. ~Romans 12:19
Great marriages are not created by people who never hurt each other, only by people who choose to keep "no record of wrongs." ~1 Corinthians 13:5
I have held some hurts a long time and I can tell God is doing miracles in my life through this book because the wounds are healing. I don't want to hurt back, like I've done for a long time. Thank you, God, for working miracles in my life!!!
TODAY'S DARE
WHATEVER YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN IN YOUR MATE, FORGIVE IT TODAY. LET IT GO. JUST AS WE ASK JESUS TO "FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS" EACH DAY, WE MUST ASK HIM TO HELP US "FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS" EACH DAY AS WELL. UNFORGIVENESS HAS BEEN KEEPING YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE IN PRISON TOO LONG. SAY FROM YOUR HEART, "I CHOOSE TO FORGIVE."
Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing. ~Luke 23:34
No comments:
Post a Comment