Well Planned Day

Monday, February 9, 2009

Working on my "Crafts"

I've been told by certain people in authority that I can not talk about their product online. So, I'll just show you a couple of my latest projects around the house.

I finally, FINALLY got the laundry room painted. I want to paint the cabinets and trim white but this will do for now.





3 comments:

amanda said...

your 'crafts' look AWESOME!

I especially love the laundry room. RAD! (i had to bust it out just for you)

Barbie said...

How are you suppose to sell your products if you can't talk about them online??? Can we talk about it????

I love them all. You are soooo creative!!!!!!!!!

I may have to have UL as a line item in our budget for the new house.

Anonymous said...

You are the most creative person I know!! How could someone possibly not want you to talk about their products unless they have something to be ashamed of?