Stories in the life of our family
They are blooming around here too. I noticed the other day that they showing their faces in my neighbors yard. We have had some wacky weather. Enjoy a little gift from God... happy spring in Feb.
I am FOR SURE enjoying them! You know how I love the outdoors and taking pics of God's amazing creations!!!
I love spring and all its beautiful stages. What fun for it to make an appearance in Feb in your very own yard! I hope they don't freeze... cover 'em up if it gets cold ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They are blooming around here too. I noticed the other day that they showing their faces in my neighbors yard. We have had some wacky weather.
Enjoy a little gift from God... happy spring in Feb.
I am FOR SURE enjoying them! You know how I love the outdoors and taking pics of God's amazing creations!!!
I love spring and all its beautiful stages. What fun for it to make an appearance in Feb in your very own yard!
I hope they don't freeze... cover 'em up if it gets cold ;)
Post a Comment