Cameron got weighed today and he's gained 1.4 pounds in a month! YAY! His weight is 23.8 pounds! What a day to celebrate!
We had lots of fun playing in our ice last week. I'll post pictures eventually. We really enjoyed having JC home for 3 BONUS days. We spent a lot of that time reformatting my PC and reinstalling EVERYTHING that we just deleted off. What a pain. But, it does run better. Except now I can't log into Comanche's computer. Ugh!
We had a lot of fun with two sets of grandparents during the Superbowl yesterday. My kind family made lots of gluten-free food!
Today, we went to the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History. Cameron LOVES dinosaurs and this place was perfect for him. We avoided lots of Evolution sections but otherwise had lots of fun. I hope to get pictures uploaded soon (JC is on my PC and I'm on his laptop tonight).
January was my second largest month ever with Uppercase Living. I have a new order coming in to update my display items...I can't wait to share pictures with you!
I made it through my Gluten-free menu planning/grocery list making/grocery shopping event for February. Our grocery budget doubled, but we are eating more healthy. It has put a strain on my brain, for sure...trying to be creative and come up with 25 or so more dinner recipes! Not to mention, breakfast & lunch ideas. I did make an awesome GF breakfast casserole (the kind you refrigerate over night) and it was a hit with our Sunday school class.
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Priase God that Cameron has gained weight. It is a day to celebrate.
Sounds like you are keeping busy up there.
Were you able to find any recipes off of recipe zaar??? Maybe you could duplicate your recipes instead of coming up with 25 different recipes. I know Amanda has certain foods on certain nights.. Fri-Breakfast, Sat- pizza, etc. I have trouble coming up with 25 meals and we aren't limited. I am glad to see that you are finding recipes and ones that you like.
Can't wait to see the pics.
Oh Cam. He is packing on the weight now, huh?!? YEAH!
Congrats on UL also. That Rocks.
glad you enjoyed your extra days with JC during the ice storm - well, did you get ice or snow???
Post a Comment