Unrelated, I have to show you another of Cameron's fashion decisions. Don't miss that the shoes are on the wrong feet, and that's an honest-to-goodness
Tupperware bowl on his head!

Today, he started a new saying. He must have said it 10 times. It took me a while to figure out what he was saying...
"I'm not fair"
I guess maybe he heard Brendan or a cartoon say, "That's not fair" or maybe even "You're not fair". I'm not sure...but it's pretty funny.
Sunday was a little cool but not too bad. The boys played in the trampoline while I made lunch. I had to run out to get a few shots.

Notice the mid-air shot here:


Now Brendan joins in...

Here's his flip:



And then we decided we're going to make Sunday an
Omniplex day. We have the pass...we might as well get out and enjoy some family play time. It was fun!
Here's my pirate and parrot...seems pretty appropriate!


Look at that CHEESE!

We mostly played with the
Legos
We had fun building cars and racing them

And played a bit in the Tree House but it was really crowded!
3 comments:
I am glad that you have a net around that thing... or you boy would have been airborne. Cameron has always loved the trampoline....even when he was wee little. It's cute to see him being able to jump on it now.
The Omni Plex must have some new things. We may have to come that way and check it out.
I love Cam's fashion.... good pics to have when he gets married.
Walker would be SO jealous of Cam's clothing ensemble...
Love the mid-air tramp pics; were they easy or hard to get?
we might have to check out the omni-plex over spring break, I don't think we are heading to Michigan. Do you think everyone else from Oklahoma will be there that week? I am sort of a freak about crowds...
I'd forgotten about Cam wanting on the trampoline so long ago. Ah, sweet memories.
Omniplex has changed TONS. We have a lot of fun there. If you guys want to come up and hang out let us know.
Post a Comment