Back in January, I made my first attempt at cinnamon rolls. I love how the Pioneer Woman takes you step by step through her recipes. It makes it SO easy! I have been thinking about making them again 1) because they are to die for and 2) to have some yummy breakfasts waiting patiently in the freezer for after baby arrives.
We have nothing planned for this weekend so I said if Cait didn't make her appearance, I would make them Saturday morning. And so here we are.
Two parts of the process require a 45-60 minute waiting period so I drug myself out of bed early this morning (well, at 7 - that's early for me!) and got started.
My little helper joined me soon after. The thing about this recipe is that it makes SEVEN pans of cinnamon rolls! WOW! Each pan has about 8 rolls in it! Last time I baked all 7 and then froze some. This time, I froze three before they were able to rise. I hope they work out for me!!!
I finished the entire process, including dishes before 11 a.m. Yay!!! Talk about melt-in-your-mouth-goodness!!!
Cam took his concoction and we added a little water and oil and baked it. He loved it just as much! (that's what he's eating below)
3 comments:
I almost called you to see if we could come over and help....er at least help to EAT them ;)
WOW!!! PawPaw has his fork ready!!!
YUMM-O! I really love the icing on those babies!
good job! I hope they work out great from the freezer, that will be handy!
Post a Comment