Well Planned Day

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brendan

Brendan, age 14

Brendan is a little reserved about his excitement but every now and again I catch a glimpse that tells me he will be the best big brother! He has been the biggest help to me during my pregnancy, I just don't know what I would do with out him. From lifting things for me, helping with Cameron, chores around the house, to being patient with me when I need to rest (and he has to entertain Cameron!).

Brendan has, for the most part, finished his middle school career. We have just a little a math to finish up this summer. I can't believe he will be in high school in the fall! WOW! He's grown up fast. He is thinking about pursuing piano and possibly joining a swim team in the fall. He still tinkers with his guitar and enjoys golf lessons and playing a weekly round with his Gramma & Papa.

He's an amazing young man who loves adventure, smart and reserved and has a great, big heart. I'm blessed to be his mom.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

ahhhh.

Granny said...

Boy, are you right!! Tall, handsome and a heart as big as Texas....and he is always ready, willing and able.

amanda said...

such a sweet commentary on your son. he's a good guy!