Well Planned Day

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Star Spangled Salute for Father's Day

For Father's Day weekend, we went to the Star Spangled Salute Air Show at Tinker AFB. It was a HOT, long day for mom & Caitlin but we survived.

Brendan, Caitlin & I were "chilling" out in the shade of the B1.







Bren, Cait & I survived about 4 hours, JC & Cameron stayed for another hour or two.

For Father's Day, we had a quiet day at home. The boys put together a "Dad's Survival Kit" for JC (before Caitlin was born). It had some of his favorite candy, a homemade card, the boys hand prints - need to add Caitlin's - and some fun little toys just for dad.

2 comments:

Granny said...

"The Box" is a marvelous gift. Nothing means more than love put into a project. Besides that, JC would love the goodies.

amanda said...

love the survival kit idea! smartie!

the shade of the B1.

I can only imagine how hot it was, good job hanging for four hours!