I had forgotten most of these things from Cameron's birth. I'm sure time will do the same thing again. Baby Cait is so precious and sweet.
Here are just a few high lights of her first week. Meeting the "Greats" (as in Great Grandparents)
Sweet times with brothers and Granny. Granny stayed until Thursday before returning home. We enjoyed her visit and I especially enjoyed all her help. Even single handed!
Aunt Jess and cousin Taelyn came by for a visit. I love this picture. Taelyn has her arm around Cameron, patting him. Cameron is feeding Taelyn a snack. So sweet!
Daddy took the boys to play at the Bass Pro Shop Thursday. Unfortunately Bren was taking pictures so there are none of him.
Not too many adventures for us this week. Having Cait is a big enough one to last for awhile! We are all enjoying her sweetness. She sleeps, eats and poops well. She is awake just a bit longer each day, taking in her surroundings. We've even seen a few smiles out of the little lady. Her least favorite part of life is changing clothes; second is changing diapers.
Just when I think my heart is full, God blesses us with this sweet little one. It feels like it might just burst!
No comments:
Post a Comment