Well Planned Day

Monday, October 6, 2008

Goodbye September, Welcome Fall

Mmmm...my family loves my new roll recipe!

Thursday last week, we met Les & Bella at the Omniplex for some fun.

Playing at the water table

Brendan & I got to ride on of these cool do-dads (for the life of me, I can't remember what they're called!) I do not have a very good center of gravity.



Then Les watched the babies so Bren & I could go to their experiment show...something about blowing things up! It was a lot of fun; Bren & I both got to help out!

The giant Tree House



The Gears Room
Logan: Check out what's coming soon!!!
So, I bought a pumpkin to make pie for my favorite guys. Well, bored one day, I drew a face on the pumpkin with a sharpie and showed Cameron. For the next several days, Cameron referred the pumpkin as Pumpkin Guy. He even broke down in tears when Pumpkin Guy's stem broke off. Who knew! I had to buy another pumpkin; no telling what he would do if I cut Pumpkin Guy in half and baked him!!!
We were SO blessed Sunday night to be able to spend a little time with our friends, the Lutz! We met them in Bricktown and I had the privilage of snapping a few pictures of their family. I would love to post them, but I'll let Amanda, if she choses! I did, however, snap this one of our kids playing around after ice cream at Sonic. Thanks for including us in your precious family time!
So, Bren turns into a teenage in 2 1/2 days. It's not like, BANG, there will be a big change. He already has a nice hint of a mustache and his legs look pretty manly. He was over 5'6" last time he was measured. And he can definitely sulk like a teenager. But I love every piece of him; he is such a good son. We have festivities planned for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of his birthday week. I'll need a nap on Monday!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Lots going on 'round there. Omniplex looks like fun. Logan's school is suppose to go there the end of the month.

Rolls look yummy.... where's the recipe??

A teenager??? Oh my.. he is such a handsome young man. What do you have planned for his birthday week???

Glad that ya'll were able to enjoy some time with the Lutz family. I am sure they enjoyed seeing you all.

Anonymous said...

No wonder the Jews say a boy becomes a man at thirteen....Brendan certainly is becoming the finest of young man that any family could have!! What makes it better than anything else, he has made it perfectly clear his devotion to Christ...so many other "mature" adults that I know wonder why their lives didn't turn out "right",.. by golly, Brendan could give them them the right answer