This place was perfect for my guys! Best of all, it was all FREE!
Pellet Gun Shooting
Bren's first try at a shotgun! He even hit a disk!!! He said it had a bit of a kick to it! ☺
Petting a hawk
A real alligator
Shooting bears (electronically)
Tomahawk Throwing
Archery
Thursday was my baby sister's 21st Birthday! Woo Hoo!
We went to Coach's in Bricktown to celebrate and then back to mom's for cake & ice cream. Lyn had a bleeding armadillo cake like in that one movie...
Gotta love high chairs & tile floors!
Cameron still enjoys his lawn mower. He is wearing a dust mask on his head!!! So cute!
Wednesday night I took the boys to Lawton. I was excited to help out and be a *small* part of Brad's home coming!
Thursday morning I watched Walker for Amanda. I'm not so good at 2 two-year olds! They did really good, until we locked ourselves out of her house! Good thing it was almost time for her to come home!
1 comment:
I didn't hear about locking yourselves out of the house....how did that happen???
I am sure Amanda appreciated all of your help.
You didn't mention our 3 mile hike....it was good seeing you.
Post a Comment