The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
~Psalm 19:1
Check out the last few blog entries. I updated some pictures!
Cami found a Crayola pouch and has been wearing it as his helmet. He can count down and "blast off"!
Here are some pictures of Bren & Cami hangin' out at Gramma's and Papa's.
I ♥ baby feet!
We had a lot of jalapenos left on our plant so I decided to try making jalapeno jelly for my hubby who ♥s this stuff.
There was only about 2" of ingredients in the pan but once it started boiling, I thought it was going to boil over! Cool!
2 comments:
And the coasters are BEAUTIFUL! too. I really appreciate the time it took to make them and they are "stars" like me:-)
Love your photographs Jenn, you are an amazing photographer!
Love you,
Mom
I heart baby feet, too. Of course I can't remember how to make the heart so I had to write it. The coasters are adorable... what a great gift. You are very talented.
Post a Comment