Sunday after church we picked up lunch and ate at the little park in Mustang. It was a nice afternoon for playing.
Here, Cami & dad go check out the Howitzer at the park.
Brendan, talking on his cell phone while swinging...
Everyone on the howitzer
And we even treated ourselves at Braums afterwards
I think he liked it!
Cameron is constantly asking to ride his bike in the street, like his big brother. So Monday afternoon, we took the bike out for the a test spin in the street.
Notice his hat. When JC got home that evening, it was JC's turn to help Cami navigate the street. Cameron kept telling JC something, he finally understood what he was saying: "I'm safe". (JC is, after all, the safety patrol around here!) So, JC said, "Yes, you have your helmet on" - referring to the winter hat that Cameron has on. Cam said, "No, Army hat". (It's camo)
Monday I made Martha Stewarts Cookie of the Month: Maple Sugar Cookies. It was after all the work... mixing... refrigerating... rolling... freezing... cutting... freezing... baking... resting... glazing... I read the bottom of the recipe that says: Cookies keep 2 days. Ugh! Only 2 days?! So, we ate a few and I sent the rest to JC's work and Brendan's old school secretaries.
I'm working on a new sewing project...
And today we had lunch at the park. This park is next door to the church where Brendan has his guitar lessons. It was a nice afternoon to run around and play, and eat our previously frozen PB&Js. Which by the way-were YUMMY! Thanks for the tip, Kerri!!!
2 comments:
what's the sewing project???
i wish you were closer, I would've LOVED to taste those cookies...
and the stars? what's the secret???
love the hat on the trike - makes me feel like Walker is as normal as can be =)
Post a Comment