Well Planned Day

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Keepin' busy

This week has been really busy. Here are some of the things that kept me up late and wore me out!

Monday - JC came home from work hurting and we spent several hours in the ER. It's a male kind-of-problem; he's still recovering.

Here's our updated Pumpkin Guy.

Some more pictures from Brendan's birthday party...

Here's cute little Bella's expression when you tell her to smile for a picture!

Rockin' out with Guitar Hero

My very pregnant sister & her hubby

Talking with another mom about hurried lunches, she told me she buys an extra loaf of bread, makes sandwiches and them freezes them. So, I tried it out this week.

Lots & lots of PB&J. Just separated by a little bit of parchment paper.

Hope they taste good. We are usually rushed on Mondays & Tuesdays so if this works, it'll be REALLY nice!

We hosted a Middle School Night Out for our home school group in Mustang last night.

I felt like I needed proof that it IS possible for the Polliard's to clean off the counter top. I sure do enjoy it being cleared off!!!

I bought this cabinet at a thrift store for $12. I bought a quart of paint; sanded, painted and put it back together. This sits under the counter and will be for JC to store all his teaching stuff.

In the midst of everything else, I did manage to teach Brendan! We learned about the Stonehenge in History this week. Here's Bren's replica:

And at last, the kids showed out for the MSNO. We ate chili dogs, frito chili pies, chips, cookies and drank lots of soda.

The kids painted pumpkins and even Cameron got in on that fun!









Then they watched Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and played some games. It was a good time for all, I believe. So, today I rest. Ha ha.

We had art this morning and then we spent a half hour at the Omniplex before heading home. I sure do enjoy having the pass so we can do that!

Next week, we have a home visit from SoonerStart. They're coming to assess Cameron. We're hoping to spend the night in Tulsa, visiting family and then go to the Aquarium in Jenks. Brendan & JC spend the night at the Omniplex for the "Night of Arghhhh" Camp-In. And then we might hit Red Rock with Les & Mike for a night of camping there. Another busy week!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hey, how did the sandwiches turn out?