Well Planned Day

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Catching up...is hard to do!

The boys & I went to Lawton last Wednesday to visit friends and family. We had 2 packed, fun days! Friday was the Home School Convention, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I purchased some GREAT ciriculum for Brendan and we have begun using it this week.

Before we left, I got to enjoy more of my Clematis.
Here's our very content Sam-kitty.
Another shot of Sam, snuggled up in Brendan's bed.
Wednesday we spent the day with our dear friends Amanda, Wilson and Walker. Here the boys are enjoying (making a mess of) peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.
And we couldn't get enough of the beautiful day!
Glad there were no broken bones!

Just as I told Amanda that Cameron hates swinging, Brendan plopped him into the swing & he was all smiles!
Wilson and Brendan used great creativity building this awesome fort!


Yesterday we hosted a boys get together at the bowling alley. Brendan, of course, hiding from the camera! But I caught him!!!
Cameron had the programing all figured out!
And today, the boys played in the mud and water during a short reprive of the rain. I'm sure the drains are clogged with mud!!! But they had a blast!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

awww, such fun. I can't wait for our next play date. Has Cam been swinging since???