Isabella loved the balloons!
Cameron tried to blow bubbles as Bella looked on
The sprinklers came on at the park! Cameron thought that was great!
Brendan enjoyed 2, maybe 3, snow cones!
Leslie, Dani & Kelly Jo chatting
Cameron liked the bouncy castle
Even Papa had fun with the bubbles
Dani, Grandma, mom, Randi Beth & Brittany chatting
The Happy Birthday Girl!
Jess, Bren & Cameron blowing bubbles
Cameron's first adventure with cotton candy!
Yummy!
Kaylee Jo liked the cotton candy too!
Brendan hangin' out with Grandma
Ever wonder why there's more pics of Cameron than Brendan? Brendan likes to hide from the camera! I rode in the back on the way home and thought this was a great shot of Bren! He hasn't seen it yet! :-)
And Cameron had fun playing peek-a-boo with my hat!
1 comment:
Good pics and what a fun time. I love Cam's shirt, seriously too cute!
I cannot seem to get my boys on board with the cotton candy...what is wrong with them???
Post a Comment