I made him and his school staff peach/apple crisp on Friday and Brendan & I shoe polished his car while he was at school. He came home to fresh, homemade bread and that night, I made JC hot, fresh, mall-style soft pretzels and we went out for dinner and gelato.
Saturday, JC slept in...a rare thing in our house. Margaret & Richard arrived in time for lunch at Hideway Pizza and a little running around.
My mom & dad made some of JC's favorite's for dinner...brauts, kraut, sharp cheese, relish tray and peach cobbler! And not to be forgotten...the BEER!
Enjoy the pictures and videos...sorry that some of the videos are dark! Brendan has been playing Guitar Hero at Gramma's since mother's day and he's gotten pretty good. JC was excited to get his chance to play!
I don't know if you can hear it at the end but Cameron sang "Happy Birthday, daddy" all day on Saturday. Cameron LOVES to sing and it is so precious to this momma's heart. In addition to Happy Birthday, daddy, he likes to sing "ABCD" and "Twinkle Twinkle". I need to video tape some of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment