Cameron peed in his potty chair today. This was the 3rd time. He's pretty funny. Anytime JC or I go to the bathroom, he'll come in and sit on his potty chair (with his diaper on). Often, he'll poop in his diaper while sitting on the potty chair. This tells me he's ready to begin the adventures of potty training. So while changing his diaper this morning I asked him if he wanted to go sit on the potty. He did. And there he sat. About 10 minutes. But, he finally peed! This is so exciting!!! Sorry, just had to share!!!
Oh this thought, why are most toddler clothes not designed for this potty training ordeal??? Jumpers are not a good idea when potty training. Who wants to completely undress their child every time they want to sit on the pot? I guess we'll roam the house in a diaper and t-shirt this summer!
1 comment:
My what a big boy. I can't believe he has grown so much. Onto another stage.... they say just let them run with a diaper on. Summer is the best time to potty train. Good luck with that.
Miss you all
Post a Comment