Well Planned Day

Friday, May 16, 2008

Cameron "Mud" Blake

So, Brendan & I were working away on his school work and we sorta realized at the same time that we hadn't heard from Cameron for awhile. (We keep the back door open so Cameron can play outside, his favorite pasttime.)

So, Brendan & I jumped up and hurried to the back door. There was Cameron. He had put the hat on himself. He was scooping up muddy water and dumping it from one container to the next.



This picture (below) is the epitome of Cameron Blake Polliard.

After we took our photo ops, Cameron took a ride on his John Deer. What a life!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't summer great!!!! I love the pics.. he is ALL BOY!!!!!

amanda said...

oh the mud!

so cute...

I am finally able to get online and check up on you...looks like you guys are having fun!