Well Planned Day

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Uppercase Living

I have found a new hobby; a new love! Have you heard of Uppercase Living??? Selynda Vass is the woman to know! She's a home schooler and consultant for Uppercase Living. This stuff is so cool. Words, pictures, scriptures that you can put on just about anything. I bought 3 items from her this month. I have applied 2 of the 3. Here they are:




It's really easy to apply. I made this board for my mom's garden for Mother's Day. I want one for mine now!!!

I sanded Brendan's headboard and applied the pirate ships to it. We have been remodeling Bren's room so I'll post the final pics when we put the room together.
I also ordered a saying that I am putting on a mirror in the living room. Margaret kindly gave me a mirror she had and I have sanded it. I hope to paint it this weekend and apply the saying. This stuff is so much fun!
Selynda has parties and I'm hoping to have one in Lawton at Barbie's house in June. Anyone in Okc interested? I'll host a party here too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to have a party here.... I am thinking Christmas presents, teacher gifts, not to mention the things that I want for my house. Can't wait.

amanda said...

please please please wait for me to get back in town!