Well Planned Day

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy days

I have a ton of pictures on my computer and each day I think...tonight I'll blog. Ugh, it's 10:30 again and pictures are still on the camera. We've been having fun this week and I can't wait to get them up. Maybe tomorrow.

Cameron hasn't slept well the last two nights, due to what I thought was a cold or allergies. Today began having difficulty breathing and some wheezing too. I took him to the ER and waited and waited. Fortunately Cam slept nearly the whole time we were there. His breathing got worse, he puked on me and finally. they took us back. They gave his a shot of steriods in his leg and swabbed his nose for RSV. They took xrays (something Cameron really, really doesn't like!) and did two breathing treatments. RSV and pnemonia were negative...looks like probably asthma. We were sent home this evening with more steriods, antibiotic and a nebulizer to do more breathing treatments. Cam finally went to sleep almost an hour ago and I'm exhausted. He's still short of breath and I'm trying not to worry. I'm only even on here because I couldn't help but check out Amanda's log! (Love the garden pics!) Brendan was such a big helper today. I was glad when Gramma and Papa swung by the ER to pick him up. It would've been a really long day for him.

Please keep Cam in your prayers...

2 comments:

amanda said...

will be praying for you Jenn. praying for peace, and rest. Wisdom for you and for his docs.

Dallas said...

sorry to hear that cameron isn't feeling well. we went through something similar with sutton just after she turned 1. turns out she has something called reactive airway disease. it's a precursor to asthma, for some people, and for others it goes away after a while. she takes singulair once a day, and we do breathing treatments when needed. i hope you all figure out what's going on with him.