Here's my proof! Fresh bread AND sewing!!! :-) Just joking! I just had to post this for you, Barb! I made 11 Nursing Covers in the last month! This was my first try on making a Baguette. Thanks to my sis, Leslie, I've been baking bread using the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day book.
PawPaw thought I needed a copy of that cookbook. You know, he never met a bread he didn't love. I reassured him, that better than a book, we have you!!
3 comments:
look at you go! Rock on my friend!
some super cute fabrics by the way!
I knew I'd meet that Proverbs woman some day... I love the fabrics and I want to know how to make that bread.
PawPaw thought I needed a copy of that cookbook. You know, he never met a bread he didn't love. I reassured him, that better than a book, we have you!!
Post a Comment