Well Planned Day

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oklahoma History Center

Monday we took a field trip to the OK History Center. This was our first trip and Brendan & I agreed that this is the best Oklahoma History museum we've been to. They had a "Scavenger Hunt" form that asked questions about each area. Every area had touch screen monitors and tons of interactive stuff. Here are just a few pictures from our day.


An old barber shop chair...



A sod house

A plane Willie Post flew and broke records in

An old fashion soda shop



Even had how Asian culture has affected OK



This robot was on one of the first t.v. shows in OK

a neat set up showing what a living room might have looked like...I liked the t.v. that boxed it in

Brendan learns about the Geneological Society

1 comment:

amanda said...

looks like a fun place, I'll have to take my dad the next time he comes out!