Here are a few pics of the latest happenings around here...
Cameron doesn't like being told "NO!" I think he stuck his lip out a little extra for the camera!

Peek-a-boo!

Cameron & Brendan enjoyed playing in the hose (and mud) on a recents sunny days...
Cameron doesn't like being told "NO!" I think he stuck his lip out a little extra for the camera!
Peek-a-boo!
Cameron & Brendan enjoyed playing in the hose (and mud) on a recents sunny days...
It was Bren's idea to take the hose onto the trampoline. You should see the muddy lake under it now!

Cameron enjoys pretending. Here he's in daddy's shirt carrying a basting brush; he also likes to hide!

Cameron's favorite 'new' way to watch t.v. and his make-believe 'horse'...

Brendan enjoyed a little 'creative play' time as he made superheros on a website.

Cameron enjoys pretending. Here he's in daddy's shirt carrying a basting brush; he also likes to hide!
Cameron's favorite 'new' way to watch t.v. and his make-believe 'horse'...
Brendan enjoyed a little 'creative play' time as he made superheros on a website.
2 comments:
What fun.... I wanna come to your house. Your "little boy" is turning into a handsome young man. I love the pic of Cameron watching TV and the one of him in the cabinet.
Miss you all.
so much fun! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment