Well, he IS a boy! I think he could (and maybe he did) play in the mud for HOURS! This is the future site of my veggie garden. We finished digging out the weeds today and loosening up the ground. Made for a perfect mud hole!
Good thing for tile floors! I wonder what the bathroom looks like! And, just where are those swim trunks?!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think our two had fun like that last summer... there's nothing like playing in the mud. I think more kids nowdays should play in the mud. I love it.. you are a super great mom.... you totally rock. All the best with the garden.
1 comment:
I think our two had fun like that last summer... there's nothing like playing in the mud. I think more kids nowdays should play in the mud. I love it.. you are a super great mom.... you totally rock. All the best with the garden.
Post a Comment