The top-left picture is our group trying to decide if we should cross. Mom took the picture, so she obviously crossed but we had strollers and were a little more hesitant. Also, a little worried about their laws. The top-right picture is one of their police officers directing traffic. They were all over the place. The bottom-left picture is the Atlantis Resort.

This beach was also called Junkanoo.
JC fed the seagulls, Lily was worried about them.
Lots more sand play. Much less water play today. Cait shivered most of the time we were there! Top-right, you can see our family stretched out across the beach!
JC and I shared a (whole) red snapper and we all shared some jerk chicken cooked right there on the beach. After our little lunch, we decided to head back and do some shopping on the way. Bren had hoped to get a souvenir knife and we had yet to do any shopping. So, we went in and out of stores. We got two little pull string turtles made from coconut shells for Cait and Cam, I got a new sarong and we bought a conch shell. I decided I wanted to try conch before we boarded so we wondered a couple blocks off the busy shopping area and found the Bahamian Kitchen. Again, it was a gem. A quiet restaurant, great food and service. It was perfect and conch was yummy, too! (Bummer, no picture!)
Back on the ship, we cleaned up and watched the ship leave the port. Then off to dinner.

Can you tell that we're still tired?
Dinner was great as always. JC had cream of mushroom soup for his appetizer and lasagna for dinner. I had short ribs with steak.
Cait and our towel bunny.








No comments:
Post a Comment