The girls and I watched daddy and Bren play dodge ball again this morning. After dodge ball, Bren and I went to find my sisters in the dining room to talk about the days plans. Tatjana took us to their table and insisted that we join them. She even moved tables and chairs to make room for us! Bren had already eaten breakfast so he got the brownie and I had steak and eggs.
More ropes course!

Unfortunately, my memory is already slipping about all the activities we did. Here we took a family stroll enjoying the sunset.
Lily did much better at dinner. JC tried frog legs {gross} and I had a delicious crab cake.
Lily, me and Tatjana! And the girls being silly at dinner!
A snail and hearts for our towel animals. The boys hanging out with Papa on our last night on the cruise.
We met up with Les and her family for some late night putt putt (I think it was about 11 p.m.!). The kids all had fun being up so late and no one else was out!
Headed back to our room, we saw all the luggage carts, ready to pick up our luggage for disembarkation tomorrow.












No comments:
Post a Comment