Well, things are busy as normal around here. I've snapped a shot or two here and there and just haven't gotten them posted lately.

Cam & Cait watching something on the computer. Early morning cartoons via Netflix! {Below} Cam & Cait jump on Brendan, providing everyone with just a little bit of entertainment and laughs!

Cameron got a hold of colored tape scraps and decorated his face while working with geo-shapes for school!

Cait loves for her brothers to build towers and castles for her... so she can destroy them!

Cam's newest costume, purchased at an after-halloween sale. Watch out!


Another Pinterest idea: Cloud Clay. Not a good idea if you want to keep the house-or the children-clean. However, it did provide about an hour of uninterrupted play time! Just flour and baby oil and it's a little like the play moon sand. Also, not the best idea for a little one who MUST taste EVERYTHING! Geesh, child!


Oh, how she loves to climb. {Above} "I'm caught" {Below} "Smile for mommy" pose

I've been trying to think of things to keep these two happy and busy while the big fella and I do school work or while I work on freezer meals or Christmas crafts. Painting is another, messy, not-good-to-taste, activity!

Cait loves watching her shows on my computer. She especially loves it when she's in reach of the keyboard!

Hanging out in big brother's game chair while he cleans up his room (the only reason they're
ALLOWED in the game chair!)

Cait LOVES shoes. It doesn't matter whose. We have a sack of too-big shoes for Cait in the closet and some days I'll get it out just for her to play with them. Her favorite pair is a pair of those squeaky (Wee Squeak) from my friend Sara. She loves running around squeaking in them.
2 comments:
That's what Kaiyah does! She will have me build her a nice huge tower of blocks, just so she can come and knock it down! she loves it!
Love all the pics! That first one of Cam and Cait is precious! =)
She is just adorable. Love seeing what all you're doing! Have you had any leads on the house?
Post a Comment