Well Planned Day

Friday, January 21, 2011

Shakin' things up

Aw, what a pretty girl!
Here's one of her new dresses; she wore it to church last week.
This is her absolute favorite place.
She will sit on Cameron's floor for hours.
This little outfit came out of our stash.
I think Granny got it for her baby shower, but I'm not positive.
I just love it.
I love the polka dots on the pants.
I love the giraffe and the colors.
I love the scripture!
Baby Cait had a very rough evening/night on Wednesday. She cried a lot, which is very abnormal. Sometimes she complains, but rarely is she not easily comforted.
I'm not sure if it was a tummy ache or a tooth coming in but fortunately she was better by morning. However, since this event, she has quit taking her pacifier AND her naps have reduced from 6 hours a day to 1-2 hours a day. Mom is not doing well with this adjustment. Hopefully it is temporary!
This is how she fell asleep last night, refusing to do her regular routine!
She loves to bang on her piano!
And it works well for trying to stand up, especially when trying to terrorize the cat.
She's still not crawling but scoots around to where she wants to be.
We're certain it will happen soon!
The boys haven't had much camera time lately. Hopefully we can change that soon!

Brendan visited a new homeschool PE today and enjoyed it.
Even if it whooped his butt!
Cameron is beginning to sound out three letter words!
We're very excited to see him begin to read!
JC started teaching a Pre-Engineering Class for homeschoolers.
I think he is going to enjoy it.

2 comments:

Barbie said...

sounds like things are going great there other than Wed. night. I love the updates.... Cait is a doll.

Granny said...

She is so precious! Glad things are where she is not hurting. Happy to see her and Cameron in their room!