Well Planned Day

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cowboys and {nearly} Crawler

Look at my handsome cowboys!
Cameron was excited that he got an early Christmas present, cowboy boots!
Baby Cait.
She's getting so big; so is her personality.
She's such a fun baby!
Just before Christmas, she awoke from a nap and was "talking" over the monitor. Brendan & I turned quickly to look at each other when we heard her say "mama"! I was excited about that but took it as just her mumblings. However, I've heard her say it 3-4 times since! I'm counting that as her first word!!!
We're trying out some food; not real serious about it.
She waved bye-bye for the first time last night! I love it!
And look at this!
She's not crawling yet, but she is often on her hands and knees.
It won't be long!
Brothers better clean their rooms!!!
Hard to believe she will be 7 months old on Wednesday!
How times flies!

1 comment:

amanda said...

LOVE the cowboys! man, I wish Walker and Cam could have a cowboy playdate!

and your girl, wow. she is such a cutie!