Well Planned Day

Friday, January 14, 2011

7 Months Old

So pretty girl is 7 months old!
Time has sure flown by as we enjoy this sweet girl.
She actually hates the bath. Cries the whole time. Hopefully we'll figure out how to make it more fun for her. I put her in with Cameron but that didn't seem to help.
She knows the camera. She knows how to work it, too!
She began waving last week. That backwards, totally cute baby wave. Love it!
She also goes from sitting to being on her hands and knees and even back to sitting again.
No crawling yet, but it won't be long.
(Can you find the Star Wars figures in each picture? She is being taught early!)
Baby Cait has also begun lots of new sounds. Some sound like mama and some sound like dada but I don't think she actually means it yet.
She doesn't sleep too well but we know that will happen with time.

2 comments:

amanda said...

she is a heart-melter! truly!

Miss G said...

I love this daisy onesie. Before we knew boy or girl I had my eye on this set for if we had a girl! So cute! Kelly